Buy A Home
Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
Your credit union is dedicated to helping its members make informed financial decisions – and that goes for home buying as well! Below are links to useful information that will speed up your search and get the right price.
Have questions? Contact us!
- Search Homes: Use the search tool to browse single-family homes, duplexes, townhomes, condominiums and vacant land. Use the filtering tools to narrow your search by property type, community, beds/baths, and price range.
- Use the Home Finder: Do you want us to search for you? Go to “Home Finder” and give us your preferences, including town(s), number of bedrooms and baths, price range. We will email you listings that match your preferences. It’s that easy!
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator: Once you know the price of a property, use the Mortgage Calculator to find out your monthly mortgage payment. While this is not your only cost in buying a home – you have a down payment, fees and other expenses – the mortgage calculator is a good indicator.
- Community Information: Interested in moving to a new town? Learn about the community and available homes in our “Communities” section.
- First-Time Buyer's Guide: If you’re new to the home buying process, there are things you need to know. We’re here to help with our guide!
- Out-of-Country Purchases: Living outside the U.S.? We can help you buy in one of our lovely communities. See our “Out-of-Country Property Purchase Guide” for the essentials.
- The Value of a Realtor®: Working with a registered Realtor® means you have a knowledgeable guide to properties and pricing. Read our Buyer’s Guarantee to learn how much value comes with a professional!
- Connect to a Real Estate Professional: We’re here to help! Contact us with your questions about an area or any property. A knowledgeable professional will save you time and point you in the right direction!